As the national language of India, Hindi always has a special place in our national culture. Hindi literature has been celebrated for its richness, ease of communicability and wide range of people speaking it. Study of Hindi language and ability to master it as a medium of communication will be extremely important in several careers, especially in mass communication, media and government.
The Hindi Department at mLAC addresses the above priorities with distinction. Our teaching faculty with Ph.D create interest in the pursuit of excellence in Hindi through a variety of teaching methods that include:
- Screening Films
- Screening Dramas
- Discussion of live events
- Story telling using graphical representation
- Celebration of Hindi Divas
Programs and Courses offered:UG: Hindi language classes for B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.B.A., B.C.A Faculty
|Dr. Althaf Pasha||M.A, B.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D||Assistant Professor||Kavya|
|Dr. Niru Sinha||M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D||Assistant Professor||Tulsidas|
|Veena B||M.A, M.Phil, (Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||Premchand|
- To contribute towards development of Hindi theatre.
- To organize State/National level workshops/seminars/conferences.
- To establish a spoken Hindi Language Lab in the institution