Sanskrit is the mother of all Indian languages. Other languages are derived from this language. The classic literature that is available in Sanskrit is unparalleled. Some of the most revered dramas and poetry have been created in this language. It is the our collective responsibility to ensure that the timeless tradition of excellence in Sanskrit is sustained.
The Department of Sanskrit is passionate about creating excitement in the students about Sanskrit literature and drama. Our highly experienced teaching faculty organizes several activities like celebration of Sanskrit Day, Inter-collegiate Sanskrit competition and ‘Sambhashana Shibiram’.
Programs and Courses offered:UG: Language classes for B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.B.A., B.C.A Faculty
|Rajendra Bhat||M.A (Ph.D)||Lecturer||Alankara Vyakarana|
- Interactive class sessions through discussions.
- Workshops on creative writing
- Drawing inferences from ancient Indian texts and Vedic literature
- To establish Sanskrit as a spoken language among students in the institution
- To organize State level workshops/seminars/conferences