Vision and Strategy
To build an institutional culture that promotes research in cross cutting issues for the benefit of human kind.
- To encourage multidisciplinary research and education in commerce, social sciences, basic sciences and applied areas of sciences.
- To advance research capabilities of mLAC by engaging faculty in research that integrates the education of a diverse population of students especially;the first generation learners and the underprivileged.
- To encourage and support socially relevant and need based research with focus on building human values.
- To provide a rich intellectual environment for collaborative research among faculty and students from different departments.
- To establish collaborations and outreach that align with the vision of mLAC.